Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 18 January 2018

Tattered Lace.. Just Married and young love collection.

Hello everyone, hope you are safe and well with this Snow and Ice in the UK..wish spring would arrive.

Sharing DT samples I made for Tattered Lace.. These new die`s  are launching at 7.00pm  on Create and Craft TV. Thursday 18th.

Picture heavy sorry..
Tattered Lace Bride and Groom 2018 Die Set    Create and Craft TV..
Will give a brief idea on what was used.
All leaf foliage  Tattered Lace "Woodside Ferns" etc



Tattered Lace "Offset Rectangles" Pin dot Rectangle Label.



Hanging Heart..

Die cut this heart from cardboard using TL "Large Hearts" 3 times and adhered together.
Pin Dot Heart..Embossing TL Deluxe Lace 5x7 embossing folder.


This coloured Charisma image is the download to go with the die..

Next.... Tattered Lace If Wishes Were Kisses Die Set
Create and Craft tv  
Tattered Lace  Pearl Dot Squares.. Rare earth sentiment stamp. image coloured with pro markers.



Next..

Tattered Lace Just Married Die Set..
Tattered lace card shape used white/navy blue.. green I coloured with Oxide inks. 
Tiny Congratulations is from a Tattered lace stamp set! years ago over on Create and Craft tv. knew they`d come in handy one day.


This card I have used just the car from the set..with TL "Pure Bliss" & "Moment Of Calm" in the oval. touch of colour using pro markers.




Will be back with more samples as they launch this week.

Thank you for stopping Pam x..

30 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Pam what a gorgeous selection of cards, the designs are amazing as are the dies, love them all, Kate x

Jan said...

Stunning cards PM xx Jan

Linda Simpson said...

WOW Pam these are all stunning!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Pam beautiful cards and I love your designs and can’t wait for the launch.
My Tattered lace samples launch tomorrow for the Scanncut.

Hugs Debs xx

https://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/

Sherri said...

WOW! All of these are just drop dead gorgeous! And I have a whole new list of dies for my wish list now! If you don't stop posting such gorgeous cards, I will have to get a job to afford the new dies! Lol
But I can't wait to see what you post every day because it always inspires me!

Chrissy said...

Gosh Pam, I love them all..the bride and groom die is wonderful, what a great size..love the sweet girl blowing kisses to her boy, the car is fabulous and love all the different foliage dies you used and gorgeous card designs..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Leslie Miller said...

Lots of pictures are a wonderful treat, so never worry about that. What amazing work you're doing for Tattered Lace! I absolutely love the look of the Woodside Ferns dies, and how cool that there's a download to overlay on the bride and groom. The little boy and girl are so sweet. Love that adorable card!

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, Lots of gorgeous samples, they all look beautiful.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Babs said...

Oh Pam these are absolutely stunning.
Hugs Babs x

Stamps and Paper said...

Pam your cards are absolutely fabulous

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

BRILLIANT dies and makes of these cards Pam, true Pam styles.xx [aNNie]

loz said...

WOW!! Stunning cards and dies.. I LOVE the tattered lace wedding die..A must have for me this year..Loz

Anonymous said...

Can't say witch is the best!
All are so beautiful!
Elma

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
was going to comment your post yesterday evening but got cramp in my thigh and my RLS was palying up.
Oh my word you have been busy with these samples they are all so stunning a very beautiful.
Your work is always so excellently created and very specially created.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Maria - Ivyleaf Crafts said...

Wow you have been busy. What a wonderful selection of cards xx

Wendy L said...

Wow, stunning cards Pam, love the 1st wedding card, xxx

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Beautiful cards.
Lydia
X

Beth Norman said...

Wow, you've been busy Pam. Each card is so unique. If I wasn't having a Nautical themed wedding, I'd definitely would use these gorgeous dies.

Marie from Longridge said...

The cards are all beautiful Pam,you really have been busy. I especially.
love the little girl blowing kisses

Marie P.

Wendy said...

Stunning selection of cards Pam, all absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs
Wendy x

Carole Pollard said...

Pam what wonderful designs these are just stunning loving that bride and groom so special Love and hugs Carole x

Darlene said...

WOW! These are all just fabulous! The wedding cards are gorgeous and how cute are those younguns! ALWAYS find inspiration when I come for a visit ... you are AMAZING!! HUGS

Brenda in IN said...

Oh my gosh, Pam, these are wonderful cards. The bride and groom is just fantastic and all the Tattered Lace dies are great. I tried to watch but don't get Create and Craft here. I do love everyone of these cards and dies.

Liz said...

WOW, you HAVE been busy, Pam! A fabulous collection of beautiful cards. xx

Janice said...

An amazing set of cards Pam, they’re just beautiful!
Janice x

Donna Ellis said...

My my MY! You have been so busy, and beautifully so, as always, Pam. The wedding cards are marvelous, and it was pure joy seeing the variations you came up with. I especially like the wispiness of the bride's veil flowing from behind. So gorgeously done. And sweet, too! Lovely. hugs, de

Anne said...

I have to admit Pam I’m not a big fan of Tattered Lace dies but I love how you’ve used them on these beautiful cards. The samples sell the products and I think having you showcasing them will bring in a whole new audience, really lovely work
Anne xx

Unknown said...

Magnificent Pam. Sylvia x

sharon said...

A wonderful collection of cards.
I will happily share our sunshine with you Pam.
Spring will be with you shortly.
hope your having a wonderful weekend.
hugs
sharon :)

Donna said...

Another great set of cards. You are doing so well with these dies, Pam. x