Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 29 December 2017

Spring Card.

Good afternoon, friends and visitors..

Made a spring card today to cheer me up, with this cold icy weather, we have been lucky as no snow has settled and only a few flake`s mainly rain, so ice on all surface`s ..glad I`m in the warm!.


Card size  6 1/2"x 5"




Main card I used "Crea-Nest-Lies. XXL Stitched Rectangle dies".

This Spring frame by Precious Marieke..Spring Flower Rectangle Frame  I cut in white added colour with Oxide inks and pro makers.
I first made a cut with Stitched Rectangles, I then embossed the spring frame onto this, added colour to the embossing and then adhered the cut out frame onto this.

Back panel smaller frame has been random coloured with Oxide inks, used a black marker  along the stitched lines.
Liquid pearls for the flower centres.



 Die cut Spring Flower Oval Label stamped with love (from my stash) in black ink.

Quick make cheerful card..

Dies Available http://www.oysterstamps.co.uk/   18% off there web site at the moment.

Precious Marieke.. Spring Flower Rectangle Frame

Precious Marieke.  Spring Flowers Oval Label

Crea-Nest-Lies..Stitched Rectangles XXL.here

oxide Inks..here


Thank you for stopping by..Stay safe and warm Pam x.


17 comments:

ursula said...

Stunning card Pam....luv Ursula xx

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, it's so lovely to see such a pretty spring card, but I love anything you make any time of the year! Exquisite, sigh...

Gibby Frogett said...

Beautiful, clean and fresh looking card - love this a lot :)
Been a week of gloomy, rainy and snowy days here in UK so seeing your card definitely made me long for spring now.
Gill x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Pam.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

So beautiful Pam, lovely dies and colours, lovely change from christmas cards, Kate x

sharon said...

Beautiful card Pam, the die is lovely and I love the way that you have added the colour. I might have to look at this one for myself.
Hope your having a lovely weekend.
hugs
sharon :)

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card!
Wish you all the best for the new Year 2018
Elma

Wendy L said...

Beautiful, fresh looking card. Gorgeous, xxx

Littlelamb said...

Gorgeous card Pam. Was looking at these dies yesterday. Lovely to see a card made with them.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Such a pretty delicate card.
Lydia
X

Beth Norman said...

Oh my heavens and stars, this is just terrific. Love the spring-like colours. So very pretty.

Babs said...

A gorgeous cheerful card Pam.
Hugs Babs x

Brenda in IN said...

This is so pretty and I'm so happy you brought spring into my house today. It is bitterly cold and will be for another week at least. We only have 2" of snow but the wind is picking up today so we will have below 0 wind chills. My goal today is to clean my craft room of Christmas projects and put everything back where it belongs. I love the soft colors on your card and those sweet little flowers.

Chrissy said...

We are in the middle of Summer here Pam, but, we are having a real cold snap as a storm is blowing through..much needed rain, but cold..love this very pretty card with the spring look and soft beautiful colours...gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous card Pam, loving the colours you've used. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous design Pam x

Donna said...

Cute design, Pam. Love that sentiment font. x