Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 13 November 2017

Vintage Winter Scene


Hello friends and visitors, back too  card making today.
And this is an easy quick make card..Mine was a bit longer as I did some colouring to fetch out more detail.

  

Decided on a night sky background..My first using Distress Oxide inks and bleach/water mix in a spray. I die cut post it tape with small circle die for my moon, fantastic tape, brilliant for holding dies in place or die cutting.
Using my distress Oxide inks with a sponge blender onto white card, light spray with my bleach/water mix, removed the circle, coloured with yellow oxide, rather pleased with the result lol.

Made a frame with creative expression square pinpoint dies..this I adhered to the small outer line on the Vintage Winter scene..  using thin strips of foam tape..



I have added colour to the scene with pro makers and before adhering this to my background I added Snowtex paste, as shown. also glittered the hanging snowflakes.

My main card size is 7"x 7".
Finished with a double cut of white & black Yvonne Creations Merry Christmas 

See how easy is this card..



Thank you for stopping by Pam x


Amydesigns.. Vintage Winter.  here
Yvonne Creations.. Merry Christmas..  here
Distress Oxide Inks..   here
Creative Expressions.. Pinpoint square dies.
Snowtex Paste.
Pro Markers/glitter.





30 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Pam, love the beautiful vintage scene.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I thought there could be no way your card is as easy as you say, but then I clicked on your link to the Vintage Winter die... it makes the whole scene and it's so gorgeous! The color and details you added make it even prettier. Still would take me a long time to make. You're amazing!

Jan's Crafty Cards said...

Oh wow what a gorgeous card Pam, it wouldn't be a quick make for me Lol xx

cuilliesocks said...

Wow! What a wonderful card Pam, love the die, and your night sky is beautiful, just love your whole creation, Kate x

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies are amazing. Your colouring adds the finishing touch. Thank you for the inspiration. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, An amazing card !! I'm so glad you have used this beautiful die set as I've been tempted to buy this one for a while but didn't know how it would look, and it looks stunning. I love everything you have done to create this beauty.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Oh Pam the Amy vintage die is so gorgeous. You created a fanatatic background and the winter scene is so beautiful frosty. I love all of them.
Hugs Petra x

Mac Mable said...

Such a beautiful scene. Love the amazing background and also love the way you've framed the image which draws the eye in. Such a pretty snowflake die too....Sucha pretty and gorgeous card x

Brawny x said...

Great card Pam x

Shabneez said...

A beautiful creation Pam - love that frame die and the way you've done your background. Shabneez x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and stunning work.xx[aNNie]🎄

Anonymous said...

stunning card!
Elma

Chrissy said...

Simply gorgeous and I really want to go there..Te background colouring is FABulous..beautiful Pam..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Betty McAlister said...

Morning Pam. Beautiful card. These Amy dies create gorgeous frames for cards and your background is stunning. Xx

Unknown said...

Terrific Pam I adore anything with Lanterns, Lamps or windows. This is superb. Sylvia x

Littlelamb said...

This is gorgeous Pam. I love that die and as you say an easy card (not for me). You do not need any other dies really. Thank you for sharing this.

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Gorgeous card, love it.
Lydia
X

sharon said...

Gorgeous card Pam, such a beautiful Christmas scene ☺
Although l am not sure about quick and easy, l can see you having lots of fun and getting lost in your creativity.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs
sharon :)

Marjeta said...

Stunninjg background and fantastic scene.

Beth Norman said...

Whew, what a beauty. Love the scene, right down to the colours. The snowflakes at the top are a great addition to this beautiful card.

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful scene with depth and lovely color. Great card, Pam.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous scenery card, love it x

Rannah Romps said...

Wow!! you out did yourself on this one!!!

SuzzieQ said...

Gorgeous! Love your coloring and texture as well as subject matter. Great job.

Darlene said...

WOW! What a beautiful scene! Just gorgeous!

Sherri said...

WOW! This is just stunning! What a gorgeous scene you created! Darn, more dies for my wish list!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Pam, this is just gorgeous and the Oxides work so well with those brilliant dies. Have a great week my crafty friend xXx

Sandy said...

What a wonderful Christmas card. I am not on the computer as much due mostly to back problems. But I still pop around now and then.
Sandy xx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! You have certainly captured a lovely snowy day with those incredible colors, Pam! It really does look like a semi-cloudy day producing light flurries. Gorgeous details. This is way too pretty to be "just a card", Pam. It needs to be on a table top or mantel - or even framed and brought out every year. It's beautiful! hugs, de

Korkie said...

Lovely Pam, as all your creations are.