Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 29 September 2017

Halloween Card.


Good morning friends and visitors.. 
My turn to post over on Poppystamps Blog 

Something I do not normally make "Halloween Cards"



I think these ghost`s are really cute! 







This is how I have placed them in this "Creepy Forest collage"

I have cut these Ghost in a piece of scrap card! placed onto my main card I will be using.










                                                                                                         This is my "Creepy Forest" cut out of black card, I have placed this where I want my ghost to appear! 



Remove the black forest card..Leaving the cut out in place.. place the die onto the cut out and using a poky (pricking)  tool..mark the card through  the holes..Center & 4 outside holes. Remove the die and cutout, now place the die back in place..If you hold your card and die up together you can see the holes you have made with your poky tool.





This is the finished topper, I have used dark purple as the backing card, foam tape used to add depth  to the layers..
Got my old Frantage out and did some distressing on "Stitched Maple Trio" with bronze/ black and chunky purple bits, also on the "Happy Halloween".love these googly eyes! "Witch Collage" comes in a circle when cut, I just cut her out and placed as shown.


"Happy Halloween" text removed from "Hip Halloween Circle"
Thank you for stopping by Pam x.




22 comments:

Babs said...

Wonderful spooky Halloween card Pam, so fabulously designed..love it..
Hugs Babs x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
I don't do Halloween cards myself, but yours is wonderful, captures the event perfectly.
Lydia
X

Shabneez said...

Brilliant card Pam - you should definitely do more Halloween ones! Shabneez x

aussie aNNie said...

cute card, we don't do halloween really in Australia but I still make DT cards and this is cute.xx [aNNie]

Janice said...

A brilliant Halloween card Pam, great selection of dies.
Janice x

loz said...

Great halloween card Pam..loz

Donna Ellis said...

Even your Halloweenie cards are beautiful, Pam! I love how you used those little ghosts, and the clever use of an "orange" Halloween moon. Thanks for showing your process. I always gain so much inspiration from your techniques. I tend to "think backwards" - like my logic is convoluted LOL - and you make things seem so easy! Beautifully done, Pam! hugs, de

Brenda in IN said...

This is a fun Halloween card. Placement of ghosts is perfect and I love that colored frantage on the leaves.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

What a brilliant Halloween card Pam....great dies....Joolsx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a great Halloween card Pam love the dies

Anne

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
this is very unusual for you but also very lovely and a brilliantly created design.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous Halloween card! Love the dimension and wonderful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ursula said...

Definitely not cards I ever make, but this one is really cute, well done Pam....luv Ursula xx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, A fabulous Halloween card, I love the creepy forest collage, and I absolutely adore the cute ghosties.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Trish said...

Hi Pam,your whole scene you have created is so lovely,very cute ghosts and great card

Mia said...

Beautiful scene and cute ghosts! I love your card, Pam!

sharon said...

Beautiful card Pam, I am not a Holloween person although I love your card.
I love the ghost they are so very cute!!
Enjoy your weekend.
hugs
sharon :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful created card
Elma

Sherri said...

I saw this the night you posted it but my Ipad wouldn't let me comment on it. Better late than never, I hope! This is a fantastic card and I am amazed at how you created it! Wow! Thanks for including all the details! This is just one of the best Halloween scenes I've seen in ages!

Henry said...

Very nice Halloween card you created, Pam!!! I really like those cute ghosts:)
Henry

MaryH said...

As always, such a splendid look using these fantastic dies. These created such a spooky scene in your skillful hands. Love the way the ghosties are peaking through the scary trees. Also love the hot pops of the orange on this card, and especially the frontage on the leaves as well. Super card. TFS & Hugs

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Great card Pam. I love these dies. I have the under sea collage one and it looks really good. Might see you at the weekend if you're over at Newark. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx