Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 25 November 2016

Crystalline Corner.

Good morning friends, followers and visitors..

Sharing my DT card from  Poppystamps blog. today.

Another Christmas card.. 7"x 7" Square.







I started with white card 5"x 5". using Poppystamps "Crystalline Corner" die cut  two corners, next using  a touch larger card in red I adhered this piece, I placed snowflakes from the die cut, back in place.. across the center I glued in place strips of red/white/red card.





Top section. Poppystamps Marais Snowflake die,cut in white and red, I cut the larger outer section away on the red die cut.., red  swish from Poinsettia Ribbon die.. Peace from Clear stamp set  "Poinsettia Peace" CL440. stamped in Red  Adirondack Cranberry ink.  another white card mat before adhering to the main card square, finishing touch red chiffon bow / gems. 

Thank you for stopping by today and any comments you care to leave..Pam x.


Items used.

Poppystamps Crystalline Corner.  Oysterstamps
Marais  Snowflake.
Poinsettia Ribbon.
Sue Wilson. Noble Double Pinpoint Squares.

28 comments:

Ann said...

Wow Pam this is beautiful love the dies and colour
Ann x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Pam,
Just beautiful.
Lydia
X

Donna said...

Gorgeous, Pam.
Loving that deep red. x

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Pam

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Stunningly elegant Pam, beautifully designed and lovely colour combination, Kate x

Petras Bastelschätze said...

Hi Pam, fantastic and elegant design. The colors are absolutely mine.
Have a nice weekend Petra x

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Pam, This card is gorgeous, loving the red and white combo, and loving the 'different' type of layout, the crystalline corner is stunning, as is your finished card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Donna Ellis said...

Woooooo! Gorgeously put together and designed, Pam! I love the dimension you have created with all those tiny layers, and the hint of color coming from beneath. I especially like that your card is divided in "half" with the bottom layer continuing the theme, but a different scene, and the top part conveying what gently falling snowflakes always convey to me -- Peace. Lovely card, my sweet friend! hugs, de

JK said...

So Beautiful!!

Sherri said...

It just makes my day to visit you & see what beautiful creation you have come up with each day! I don't know where you get such wonderful ideas from...apparently you inherited a talent gene that none of the rest of us got! Lol! This is just gorgeous! Another die for my wish list now!

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Pam! I love the rich red with the white.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Pam,
another of your very stunnig designs.
This is fantastic and the colours are very gorgwous too.
Love that wonderful shade of red you have used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, love how you gave those snowflakes such dimension... among all the other things I love about your gorgeous card. You use the prettiest little pearly gem thingies, too.. You never run out of ideas do you?

Jackie T said...

Hi Pam this is such a stunning card I love it to bits. The dies are amazing. Take care. Hugs Jackie

serendipity said...

love the very striking colour combo and the crystalline corner die is fab. Lovely unusual design.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Pam, another gorgeous card, love it. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful stylish card Pam, I love all your detailing.
Sue xx

Janice said...

A very elegant card Pam, I love it!
Janice x

sharon said...

Gorgeous card Pam, I do love the ribbon die it is on my shopping list.
I enjoy seeing all of your wonderful creations!
hugs
sharon :)

Anonymous said...

wonderful and elegant card!
elma

Trish said...

As always a beautiful card Pam,I agree very elegant

Beverly Fuchs said...

Elegantly beautiful.

Betty McAlister said...

Beautiful card Pam. Love the ribbon die which is very elegant and those pretty sparkly corners. Xx

Rannah Romps said...

Very well done!!

loz said...

Beautiful card Pam..Loz

DeeDee7770 said...

What an elegant card! Beautiful style Pam.

Sandy said...

Beautiful - that is the most perfect bow I have ever seen!
Sandy xx

Marjeta said...

Fantastic card. color combination is super. Such elegant. Wish you all the best in 2017.

Marjeta