Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday 8 October 2013

reindeer silhouette

hi everyone,
warm welcome to followers and visitors.
lovely sunny day here, hope your weather is the same, think a change is on the way, lot colder..

Sorry  but I cannot get a good photo.. white on white & glitter!!!!

This card today, is using again the  new couture creations embossing folders "wrapped in Joy" collection  from here at  oyster stamps
A2 "Reindeer Silhouette"   & 5x7 "Wild Holly".

I have just embossed half the main  card, thought it might be to busy, if I did it all..
 
The lovely sentiment is by Justrite "Christmas Inner Thoughts"
 
 
glamour dust iridescent glitter on the deer, even that looks silver GRRRRRR.


items used are available from here at  oyster stamps  

Couture Creations  "Wrapped in Joy" collection.
Reindeer Silhouette  &  "Wild Holly". embossing folders.
Justrite  "Christmas Inner Thoughts" stamps.
Spellbinders. Card creator  5x7  Detailed scallop.
Memory Box
"Precious Snowflakes"
"Leaping Deer".
Glamour dust/beads


thank you for calling by today, lovely of you to visit. pam 
 
 

 

13 comments:

Sue said...

Stunning card Pam. Such a beautiful design, I love the embossing and gorgeous sparkle.
Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a stunning card Pam...love the white on white..gorgeous embossing...and lovely touch of glitter...

Anne

Wendy L said...

This looks so classy, love it Pam, xxx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous Pam.
Sue x

cuilliesocks said...

Wow Pam, I love your card, it's stunning and so stylish.
loving the white on white and the gorgeous dies with the fab embossing. Wonderful reindeer die, Kate X

Carol Bignall said...

wow amazing work Pam its beautiful
Carol x

Hellen Pearce said...

Beautiful card Pam, so elegant x

Irene said...

beautiful card, so stylish xx

Unknown said...

It all looks so beautiful, i am envious of how you make such wonderful Christmas cards.xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Pam - love those reindeer. WOW is terrible to photograph as I found out on my LIM card this week!

Karen x

lycar123 said...

Great Pam ,I really look forward to seeing your lovely cards x

Carole Pollard said...

I adore this card just love these embossing folders and that gorgeous sentiment Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

peter said...

Love the entire card Pam. I have the Precious Snowflake die but I have just looked on Oyster Stamps website and cannot for the life of me find any of the other items you have used. I have looked through the entire site to no avail and done a quick search using the descriptive on here but it keeps telling me 0 items found.. I a bit confused