Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 21 October 2013

poinsettia christmas card

hi Everyone,

poinsettias are my new stamps by Heartfelt creations "Christmas poinsettia" HCPC 3557.
matching die  "Sun kissed Fleur" HCD 734   here  oyster stamps.

These I heat embossed  with white embossing powder, then inked  with Distress  Festive Berries and Victorian velvet ink pads.

This is how I did my pearl flourish, I stamped onto doe flex off cuts, then made holes, placed  where I wanted flourish, marked through holes with a pencil.  (Made a few of these templates)
 
 
 

cut a oval with nesties, the pine branch I the oval, is memory box "Pine needle Border" die.

item used available from   oyster stamps  

Heartfelt Creations "Sun kissed Fleur"  die  HCD734.
Sun Kissed    "Christmas Poinsettia"  stamp  HCPC3557.
"Christmas card collection"  12x12  paper pad HCSPD1 236.     here
Memory box.
"Pine needle" border.
Lorelai Leaf & outline leaf.     here
spellbinders  petite oval & classic scallop oval.
Cheery lynn "Merry Christmas".
Couture creations "Moonlit Berries"  5x7 embossing folder.
distress ink pads "Festive Berries" & "Victorian Velvet".
liquid pearls/Charm/glitter/glossy accents.
 
 
thank you for calling by my blog, lovely of you to visit..pam
 
 

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Pam lovely dies, love your background and your beautiful poinsettias

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

How beautiful Pam, it's a wonderful design and the poinsettias are gorgeous, Kate X

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, Stunning card, loving the compilation, and the central element is gorgeous.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Patricia said...

Good morning Pam,
When I saw the first picture I thought Oh! I am not sure about this.
Oh,My, Word, when I saw the second one I loved it.
A beautifully, stunning card love all the wonderful detail
Have a great day
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi Pam, Stunning card, gorgeous Flourishes. Marlene

Sue said...

Stunning card Pam, your flowers look amazing and I love the flourishes.
Sue xx

Carole Pollard said...

A fabulous card love your poinsettia stamp the flowers are amazing and thanks for the tip on how to do the pearl flourishes Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Chrissy C said...

Lovely striking card. You must have an enormous craft room with all these dies and stamps.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christmas card pam...just beautiful.xx

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Pam, I love the beautiful design and the poinsettias.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Pam. I've recently got this poinsettia set - how neat the sun-kissed fleur die fits it eh? Love the way you've created your flourishes........now all I've got to do is find my doeflex!

Karen x

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Great idea. Thank you for sharing how you made your beautiful card, Pam! hugs, de

Carol Bignall said...

great idea thanks for sharing.
Carol x