Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 27 October 2013

Moments with you.. heartfelt creations

hi everyone,

Welcome all followers and visitors, hope you are all well..

Hope the weather treats you kindly, tonight and tomorrow,  according to the weather news, we are not going to get as forecast yesterday, the  really bad  gales, tonight and tomorrow.. fingers crossed  I`m terrified of wind and rain..

Enough of that onto a card I made today.

Heartfelt creations sweet Juliet collection,  Memory box  & spellbinder dies.


I have stamped then heat embossed the sweet Juliet stamp, Moments with you HCPC 3568 
all the collection     here at oyster stamps 
then Frantage , cut with spellbinder Stately circles   here  
flowers are felt, cut with Sweet Juliet die HCD 740 
held together with a brad.
also used  memory box Lavish branch & stick pins.
poppy stamp dies/memory box   here at oyster stamps
Garden lattice border.
Pierson Corner.
butterfly's from butterfly vine border.
paper from Sweet Juliet  collection Antiquity 12 x12 paper pad HCDP 1237.
  frantage.
 
 
thank you for calling by my blog, hope you enjoyed your visit  pam.
 

13 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the colours of your gorgeous card Pam...more lovely heartfelt designs and more tempting dies

Anne

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Pam, love the colours and all the fab die cuts... Really want that Corner die.
Wendy xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pam, I love the design, beautiful colours and pretty felt flowers.
Sue xx

Patricia said...

Pam, this is stunning I love everything about it.
I am resisting these Dies.......sometimes it is futile!!!!!!!
Keep safe in the horrible weather that is on its way

Patricia xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Pam, your card is stunning, what gorgeous dies and colours, love everything about it.
I hope you escape these storms, keep safe, Kate X

Marlene Atkinson said...

Hi Pam, your card is stunning. Marlene

Unknown said...

just love your sweet cards Pam, always inviting. I don't keep the packets of my dies but I know I can always hop over here and know the names of mine...think I may have to put a list under mine as they are stored on magnet strips in the craft room cupboard... lovely embossing and frantage, one i am still not good using...xxxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Pam, I, too, find strong winds very scary, hopefully it won't be as bad as predicted, fingers crossed.
Your card is really lovely, I love the sweet Juliet stamping and the frantage, and the flowers are gorgeous, and the die-cuts look stunning.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

nnalorac said...

Lovely design and colours Pam. Hope things quieter down soon. Carolxx

Carole Pollard said...

Another wonderful card I love those felt flowers so different and I'm in love with that sentiment its gorgeous. Stunning card Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Linda Simpson said...

This is just gorgeous Pam, loving the papers and the dies you have used. The flowers are fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Thanks for the hint Pam, appreciate it, I was going to try and write in white pen on the magnetic sheet they all sit on as I see from yours and cheerly Lyn blog what they are. I have so many if fills up two cupboard doors inside and now need space for more and am scratching my head where to put this lot...behind my studio door....xx

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautiful, vintage feel Christmas card, Pam. Lovely colors and so pretty! Reminds of Jane Austin era. Thank you for always sharing such loveliness! hugs, de