Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 24 October 2013

friends birthday


Good morning, crafty friends, followers and visitors,

Lovely day here today, so will get some house work done, with the washing & ironing, changing the beds, make the most of the sunshine.

I made this card a few weeks ago, for a friends birthday, as it was at the weekend I can share it with you now.






these beautiful hearts are spellbinders "Lace Hearts"  here  at oyster stamps, fell in love with these as soon as I saw them (love any hearts).
Cheery lynn "Dancing Doily Lace edger" border & flourish leaf strip.
rose`s are spellbinder "Bitty Blossom" here at  oyster stamps  cut from paper stash, same as background.
Sentiment Justrite "Special Gifts"  Labels twenty-nine.  here at oyster stamps  
gems / glitter



thank you for calling by my blog, lovely of you to visit.  pam

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card for your friend, and like you I love hearts too...xx

Sue said...

Stunning card Pam. The hearts are gorgeous. I love the colour scheme and beautiful sentiment too.
Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Pam, im sure your friend loved it.
gorgeous heart die and such a lovely design, Kate X

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Pam and just love those hearts...I am sure your friend loved her card

Anne

Donna Ellis said...

Sweet birthday card, and so feminine and PRETTY! She will love it. It would be a lovely Valentine's day card, too, for a dear friend. Your hearts are so lacy and pretty! hugs, de

Abfabdesigns said...

Yes i did love my card it was Beautiful Pam thank you sooooooooo much .
Hugs xxxxxx

Unknown said...

Ahhhhh.......so it was for the utterly fabulous Martine! I'm sure she absolutely loved it Pam. I was able to give her mine as we met up on Sunday in Taunton.

Karen x

Marlene Atkinson said...

Just stunning Pam. Marlene

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Pam.
Sue x

Linda Simpson said...

Such a beautiful card and love the gorgeous hearts and papers. The flowers are wonderful.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Pollard said...

Just the most perfect birthday card I bet your friend was thrilled to receive this fabulous card. Love the flowers I've got that die must get more practise to get to this standard Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Marie-Louise said...

Gorgeous card Pam. I am sure your friend was delighted with it.

Patricia said...

Stunning card Pam, I love everything about it.
The backing paper, hearts and flowers are beautiful
Your friend must have been very happy to receive this
Have a great day

Patricia xxx

Hazel said...

Gorgeous card Pam
Hazel x