Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday 6 September 2012

Christmas card

good morning everyone

another Christmas this is really glitter & glitz card using, New spellbinders scallop labels 1
M-bossibilities Winter Wishes & Holiday Magic
and my favourite die, Memory box Frostyville Wreath,

Main card uses Spellbinders Labels 1
& circle dies
available from oyster stamps
Stamp is an old  JustRite one
snowflake uses old Marianne & spellbinders dies

thank you for your visit,  enjoy the rest of your day  pam...

11 comments:

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful card as always. I love this die.

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Pam. I was only thinking this morning that I will have to get more Christmas cards made, you have inspired me. xxx

Sue said...

Stunning card Pam. Gorgeous design and wonderful colours

Sue

Abfabdesigns said...

lovely pam love the colours
xxx hugs x

Roma said...

Lovely card so stunning !love the shape ,the image,the dies used & the snowflakes x

ChrisAndCat said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Pam, I have been eyeing these labels up - now I know I need them!

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Beautiful card Pam.
Sue x

Patricia Howarth said...

Fantastic card, Pam, I love the colours you have used, and the ribbon is gorgeous. Lots of love from Patricia xx

SUZYD said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD.SUZYD X

Wendy said...

So beautiful Pam, love the colours.
Enjoy the weekend.
Hugs Wendy xx

Irene said...

another stunning card, love it xx